2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
So far, so good.
By joel770 on 01/23/07 11:09 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It may be a bit early to tell, but I just bought the 2007 Grand Caravan SXT and so far I really like it. You can feel how well she handles and the engine runs smooth and quiet. The stow and go feature has already paid off and my kids think the brilliant black pearl color I chose is "hot". So far the gas mileage is proving to be a thousand times better than my old 1996 Chrysler Town and Country. That van ate through gas like termites on a toothpick. I hope this van keeps up the performance because so far it's been a good buy.

Nice van
By tc on 01/09/07 20:48 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Grand Caravan is extremely versatile. It can carry the family around town or on long trips in comfort. The stow away seats are great and allow for lots of cargo. Love the DVD system also.

I Guess I'm Addicted To These
By Steve Blum on 01/02/07 15:01 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Sounds like the other reviewer got a lemon. I don't think Chrysler would be the # 1 Minivan if it was like the one he seemed to have gotten. I love these things and you cant beat the value.

My opinion
By Robert W. Rusch Sr. on 12/06/06 10:06 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

For a long time I had a whistling noise at high speeds. It took me a long time to find out what it was. But I did find it. Other than that I really enjoy the vehicle. Moreso than any other vehicle I owned.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.