2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Disappointed
By Charles Mooers on 08/21/07 09:15 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The battery went dead at 3900 miles and again at 5,922 miles. My first few tanks of gas I only got a little over 10 MPG. Now I only get a little over 13 MPG. Very disappointed with this vehicle. I will never buy another Daimler Chrysler product.

Excellent Vehicle For The Price!
By Dave N. on 08/11/07 10:59 AM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We purchased our 2007 Grand Caravan SXT about a week ago and have been looking for an excuse to drive it ever since. This was our first minivan.I never thought I would be the minivan type but I have to admit I love it. My wife is expecting twins and we needed the extra space. I know the vans from Honda and Toyota get better reviews in many circles, but for the price you can't beat the Grand Caravan. The exterior design is really sharp. We have power side doors and tailgate. What a convenience!. You can open and close all 3 with a touch of a button. The inside is even better. There is a ton of room with all kinds of storage. It handles very well with good pickup. The visability of the road is great!

Lots of Room
By Kevin on 07/10/07 21:48 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We traded in our SUV for this Dodge Caravan, and was impressed by the room in this vehicle. The "Stow and Go" feature is incredible, this vehicle can go to family van to cargo van in the blink of an eye. There is some road noise with this vehicle, that bothers my wife, but not me. The stock stereo is pretty good for what we use it for. The radio controls are on the steering wheel, and the seats are comfortable. We are happy that we chose the Grand Caravan SXT, as our family is growing, and we love to take road trips.

Surprise
By Mr. Mom on 06/27/07 21:55 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We traded in our GMC Envoy for a Grand Caravan, and we were surprised! The room in this van is ridiculous! All of the seats recline, and the stow and go feature provides mega room for diaper bags and groceries! I think that this is the best van for the money! We looked at the Honda Odyssey, and the Grand Caravan was the better vehicle! I think that SUV drivers with kids will be happy when they try this van!

Great Size and Value
By JB on 05/29/07 21:49 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I was very surprised by the overall quality of the van, from the ride quality, to the features, to the fit and finish. A quick look at 'expert' reviews shows Toyota and Honda all by themselves. But for my family, we appreciated the value of the Dodge without paying near luxury-car prices. Seems more spacious than the Kia we drove, and while I'd like a little more HP, the price makes it worthwhile. Incredibly well designed interior.

Great Family Car
By firstvan on 05/01/07 15:32 PM (PDT)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is an exceptional car. We bought the van to replace a Durango. The van has significantly more room inside, and is easier to get in and out of, especially to the 3rd row. The DVD system is great! For people with young kids this is well worth the price.The stow and go is very nice. I was very surprised how big the storage area is. So far I am a little disapointed in the fuel economy, but it will probably get better after it is broken in. The van is very comfortable to drive, and all of the controls are laid out very logical. My only regret so far is not buying it sooner!

Great Car
By Tom on 02/14/07 16:32 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This vehicle has been impressive so far. I received the minivan as a company car. My hopes weren't high due to the bad press about Chrysler models. Generally, I'm a Honda fan but this vehicle is as well made as our Pilot. The ride quality is superb, the stow and go seating is class leading (love the extra storage room when middle seats are up), and the driver's captain's chair has proven comfortably ideal for both high mileage and in and around town trips. Honda and especially Toyota are high priced and unwilling to negotiate while Chrysler offers great deals. It's no wonder the Caravan is the best selling minivan in the US.

Build more
By George Willis on 02/05/07 19:34 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My Dodge number 4. This is the best so far. Smooth power, almost all curves where I drive no problems steering is tops. Mileage is a little low at 22 but only 670 miles so far. Should give 24. All other Dodge vans did. Build quality has improved greatly. Can't say enough about stow and go. Can carry full 4x8 sheet plywood inside with hatch closed. Most pickups need tailgate down. Can also haul 10/12 bales of hay. Cruise on interstate is pure joy. 3.8 engine, auto transmission

Great car
By Dave on 01/27/07 17:03 PM (PST)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We looked at this after testing out all sorts of other vehicles. It's a lot more fun to drive than the Sienna, though it's slightly slower in acceleration, because it handles turns much better and feels more connected and in control. We were going to get a crossover but this had better mileage and a lot more space and better features - and better, more nimble cornering than most.

So far, so good.
By joel770 on 01/23/07 11:09 AM (PST)

2007 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It may be a bit early to tell, but I just bought the 2007 Grand Caravan SXT and so far I really like it. You can feel how well she handles and the engine runs smooth and quiet. The stow and go feature has already paid off and my kids think the brilliant black pearl color I chose is "hot". So far the gas mileage is proving to be a thousand times better than my old 1996 Chrysler Town and Country. That van ate through gas like termites on a toothpick. I hope this van keeps up the performance because so far it's been a good buy.

TCO® insurance data for this vehicle coming soon...

For an accurate quote, contact our trusted partner below.