No longer a Ford man
By J. Burke on
2006 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I was so impressed with the overall performance and comfort of the vehicle. It is superior to any other similar van I have owned or driven in. It has been such a pleasure to drive, has excellent visibility and great acceleration on the freeway. Best of all is the stow and go feature, it has been a real asset. The vehicle is nicely fitted with amenities that you get wonderful luxury and don't have to rob a bank. I looked at other vans including Toyota and Honda, and this van is in their class no doubt about it. The audio system controls in the steering column was a very nice feature to add as well.
Favorite Features
The stow and go feature, it has been so helpful not to have to pick up those clumsy bench seats. When you just need a small area for a large package it is there and you can still have passangers in the vehicle. These seats are even comfortable and recline, what a concept.
Suggested Improvements
I would suggest that some type of feature be created to assist those with difficulty stepping up into the passenger compartment be created. I recomend a type of step that would retract after the doors close.