My dodge gran-caravan
By gran-caravan lover on
2006 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I have 435,000 miles on my baby , going for 600,00 have had no problems with trans and motor but the electronics awful, have no int. lights sliders stop 3 yrs. ago have cut wires in the mec. that moves doors back and forth cont changing window lift mortors back wiper motor went out 4 yrs ago, yet I love this van so much I work out of her everyday and don't let anyone else drive it. I would buy another one if they would.
Suggested Improvements
fix my electronics what are your recalls nobody in the car business seems to want to let me know?
By dodgevanowner
on 09/07/13 17:37 PM (PDT)

Dodge's are total pieces! You must have the one MIRACLE Dodge then...as I can absolutely assure you, their transmissions are horrible. Call absolutely any trans or auto repair shop in ANY city you live in, they will ALL absolutely attest to this...as they see these issues every day. I had to replace our transmission at 55k miles! Kiss $3k goodbye at trans shop or $5k goodbye at dealership. Not to mention, probably another $2-3k worth of various repairs between 50-85k miles. Instead of taking my word for it, ANYONE - big you to please please please call your local auto mechanic shops before buying a Dodge and ask them about the tragic and horrific reliability issues with their transmissions. So what ever you do, don't buy a Dodge - period.