2006 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: Fit for the family

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Review

Fit for the family
By AB on

2006 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the family's first van and Dodge vehicle. We love the ride especially the comfort on our road trips with two kids and dog. We plan to have another child so we don't have to worry about room because there is plenty. We are certainly impressed w/ the quality of this vehicle. The gas mileage is much better than our Explorer, which we traded for this car. We looked at other brands and felt we were getting more for our money with Dodge. What made it even more attractive was the fact that it uses regular fuel and not premium like some of the other brands. We might the right choice with this pruchase.

The power doors are definitely one of my favorites along with the tail gate seats. Stow-n-go is great and I am glad I didn't let my wife talk me out of this one. I think she realizes the convenience factor now. Front and rear disc brakes are great as well.

The only one I can think of is the elmination of having to slide the front seat forward to open the storage bin and/or stowing the chairs. Also, I wish I had waited until the flexible fuel model was available.