2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: Very nice minivan

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Review

SXT Passenger Minivan (3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic)

Very nice minivan
By Wayne on

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned this van for 39 months now and the only problem I have had with it is an occasional sticking rear electric hatch. Some times latch doesn't want to release. Waiting for it to do it more often before I take it in to be fixed. Outside of that, I have had no problems at all with it. I bought it mostly because of the stow-n-go seating as I carry a lot of stuff. They are great along with those deep storage bins. The van is very quiet and the ride is smooth. The A/C is a strong feature here in hot Arizona. Cools the van right down. My only wish is that the power steering gave me a little more road feel. It's a little to touchy and I have to watch I don't ease over in the other lane.

Stow-n-go seats, A/C. Love the deep storage bins. Makes it easy to keep your van looking nice inside. More than enough power. Power rear hatch. Over head console. Love the looks on the outside. So far, I couldn't be happier with it.

More road feel to the steering wheel. Little better gas mileage. 16-17 city, 23-24 highway. Still better than my truck.