2005 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - love my 2005 grand caravan!

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Review

love my 2005 grand caravan!
By jewelexpert52 on

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I bought my Grand Caravan new in 2004. I had already drive 2 other caravans but this one is by far the best. I started at 2000 miles and now have almost 150,000 miles on it. I haven't had to put any money into this van except regular maintenance (brakes, tires, serpentine belt at 100,000 miles etc.). I have taken it on several road trips to Florida, Georgia, and New York and it is very comfortable. (Even slept overnite in it for camping). Can transport large items and fill it up with camping supplies plus 4 passengers! The mileage was good for a larger vehicle and I am looking for a smaller vehicle only because I don't need a minivan anymore and could use higher gas mileage savings.

Favorite Features

Stow and go, Split rear fold down seats, Very comfortable drive. No mechanical issues, Love everything!

Suggested Improvements

Some road noise; can't really hold a conversation with windows open at over 50 mph but that is really not a big deal