2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: love it

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Review

love it
By donny190 on

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car i ahve two grand children and i live with them. We have two dogsa and i hated that hard to get out secong and third row seat. now i can take the dogs to the doctors with ease. I love the stow and go feature it is the greatest. I like the way it handels and how much storage space u have on the inside. i looked at the odyseey and freestar and the quest the quest was winning because of the second row fold away system but when i saw the comercial i went to the dealer and loved it. on christmas eve this will come in handy for looking at christmas lites altogether in something smaller then my daughters suburban.

the stow and go are my favorites, dvd system, power doors and lift gate. i got all power including the pedels and seats. love the rear bench seat that turns into a tailgate bench great for watching my grand kids play soccer.

wish it came in a bench seat for secong row but i can deal with it. other then that everything is great.