I love my Grand Caravan
By Bob on
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I have had 3 Windstars and a Honda Minivan. The Dodge Grand Caravan is by far the best of the 4. The stow and go seating is absolutely wonderful (and that's why I bought it). I have had no problems whatsoever in 10K miles and year and half of ownership. It rides like a dream, handles great, (could use a little more pep, Quiet interior, but its OK) Gas mileage around town about 18, on the road 23 both with AC on. No problems folks and that's the truth! I'm so happy with it, Chrysler sure has changed since Mercedes took them over- I feel like I'm driving a Mercedes. I'll buy another in a heartbeat. Just love it!
Favorite Features
Stow 'n Go seating system, remote auto/manual doors and rear door. Combo tape & CD player, Nice ride, quiet, nice feel to it.
Suggested Improvements
Tougher carpeting in the rear cargo area. (I'm using a piece of plastic to protect what's there) Easier initial cool down control for AC. Cool the seats! Cruise control light should show when cruise control is actually working. Would like cruise control to operate at 25MPH.