Driving on up
By Christine on
2005 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I think this van is a great find. It handles great, has a nice design and is very comfortable. The stow and go seating is an awsome addition, it was always difficult getting the seats out of my old van. I get decient gas milage concidering it's a van. The only complaints I have about the van are that after only 6 months a couple of the seat side panels fell apart (screws fell out) but the dealer promptly fixed them at no charge of course. There was also a recall on the van (something to do with the heat/AC system), but that was also quickly fixed. I think if you want a nice van at a decent price, then this van is a good choice.
By komnavi
on 10/20/14 13:36 PM (PDT)

I have a 2005 dodge grand caravan sxt, v6,3.8l. Suddenly the engine malfunction light came up. It started to consume lots of gas. The OBD read Code po 202. The injector no 2 was replaced. The ecu and the coil were also replaced. But there is no change. The car will not speed beyond 30mph. Any attempt to speed higher gets a strong resistance and back thrust. Some one mentioned replacing the injector wire harness or compressor problem. Can someone help me urgently please? [contact info removed]