2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
best of the Mini Vans
By mulligun on 05/27/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Rides like a luxury sedan. Has more storage space than I could imagine. No more pulling seats out they fold neatly in the floor.

My first van
By Judy Ashmore on 04/18/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It is a very comfortable ride. You do not feel that you are driving a van at all.

Great Van
By honeypot on 03/30/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love this van. The new stow 'n go seats are great and it is so roomy. I also love the automatic hatch.

Love This Van
By beebell on 03/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Just love this van!!! Have only had it 2 weeks but it is the best....so far!!! All the fold down seats are the best selling feature. As an older driver this was such a great selling point. Taking the rear out was a chore. Still learning about all the bells and whistles but so far we would suggest that everyone buy this van. The price is right, the comfort is great and the convenience is awesome!!!

GREAT BUY
By HAMMER FAMILY on 03/16/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We just purchsed a new 2005 Dodge Grand Caravan, and we LOVE IT!, the incredible safety features and its competive price make it a great buy!

love it
By donny190 on 03/06/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2005 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love this car i ahve two grand children and i live with them. We have two dogsa and i hated that hard to get out secong and third row seat. now i can take the dogs to the doctors with ease. I love the stow and go feature it is the greatest. I like the way it handels and how much storage space u have on the inside. i looked at the odyseey and freestar and the quest the quest was winning because of the second row fold away system but when i saw the comercial i went to the dealer and loved it. on christmas eve this will come in handy for looking at christmas lites altogether in something smaller then my daughters suburban.