Wouldn't have anythig else,
By RHoyt on
2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
This is our second van, it now has 165,000 miles on it and is going strong travelling to our daughters universities in Georgia and Wisconsin. It has gotten our girls through high school and now college sports, and transported their belongings(including large wooden couches) for their apartments. I can't imagine being without one. I can remove the middle seats easily by myself. I can take out the back seat, but prefer help carrying it. I would not consider any other brand. I was rearended on a freeway. Our van needed the bumper replaced, the other car was completely totalled. I was unhurt.
Favorite Features
Everything. Much easier to drive and maneuver than our neighbors, which is actually smaller Mazda I believe. It is comfortable for us to travel to the beach (1000 miles) with our three grown children. It's not just for smaller children!
Suggested Improvements
Moving the second power plug in closer to the front. That's it. It's been great, Our previous one was great. ( And it just had a small manual transmission sized engine.)