Town and Country - Touring
By Don Leeger on
2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)
I enjoy the vehicle very much. The AWD is fantastic. I was disappointed when I ordered the towing package that didn't come with a hitch! I would really like the fold-in-the-floor seats as I very often have them (or some) removed. My wife and I use the vehicle for our favorite sports of camping near a river where we can canoe. The fold up seats would make the shuttles easier. Presently your fold-in-the-floor seats prohibit AWD and if anything I would like more ground clearance. Yes, an SUV would be great but I also like the space to carry a 4x8 sheet of plywood. There are times when we spread out our sleeping bags on the floor.
Favorite Features
AWD, Power Doors and Rear Hatch. Roof rack after I installed Yakama system for carrying my canoes.
Suggested Improvements
Supply a hitch with towing package! Include more/larger nooks & cranies. My 1997 grand Caravan had more space in the drawer under the passenger seat and more space behind the rear seat. Of course, improved gas mileage would be appreciated. I do get the rated gas mileage.