2004 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.8L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Review - Not a very good vehicle

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Review

Not a very good vehicle
By Bill Field on

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I've not had good luck with this vehicle at all. It's been in for various repairs 5 times now. Electrical problems, fuel system problems and mechanical problems. Bushings in the front sway bar went bad at 24000 miles. I just took it in for my state inspection and it had a bad tie rod end at 33000 miles. And guess what? Dodge refuses to pay for the tie rod end under warranty. My wife drives this vehicle and she is not an aggressive driver at all. I've maintained it properly and done everything I can to keep it running smoothly. I do like the removable seating on the interior. Lots of room, but not the most comfortable vehicle I've driven. This was not cheap either. Thumbs down!

Favorite Features

Removable seating. Room for 7. Decent power (when it runs).

Suggested Improvements

Lighting on all the switches. More comfortable seating. A helpful support team at Dodge. Gas mileage. More adjustability with the drivers seat. It feels like I'm sitting way to high all the time. Quality! The quality of this vehicle is terrible.