2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: I am so Spoiled!!!!

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Review

I am so Spoiled!!!!
By Stacy Allen on

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE and absolutely loved it! It was getting up there in miles and had no warrenty left. I have went all over to find a deal to get the same luxuries for about the same payment. Sam Long of Gary Mathews in Clarksville TN finally helped me get the best deal that both my husband and I could live with. This van is beatiful and full of space. Imagine my surprise when I discovered the radio controls on my steering wheel. If you want patient and hardworking sales men definately go there and ask for Sam Long, tell them I sent you.

Bucket passenger seats, trip computer, compus, and new found radio controls. Never thought I would need the power seat but that is really nice too, I have deffinately up graded a bit for about the same money. With inflation and all.

Gas milleage, cargo mat should fit previous models so you don't have to invest in a new on, and the very back split bench seats should slide forward to maximize cargo space.