2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: Great price, but not such a gr

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Review

Great price, but not such a great van
By Jay on

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I traded a Chevy Venture for the Grand caravan. The mileage has been way below what Chrysler quotes. We have had numerous problems with the A/C, although they cannot duplicate the problem. The pick up isn't the greatest, especially up hills. It is great on the highway, smooth and comfy. I probably will not buy another.

I like the bucket seats all around, although the Chevy they each moved up and back allowing for long legged passengers. I miss door pockets and double seat pockets. The rollers on the seats are great to remove them. I like the passenger and driver can choose their own temperature setting.

Washer fluid on rear window "puddles" instead of spraying on window. The release lever on the seats is hard to release. The cup colders are cheap, but I noticed they improved in "05. Window and lock buttons would be easier if on the door armrest instead of the door panel. Cargo net would be great.