Used 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
America Rocks
By Colorado Native on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Fellow Americans, just because it doesn't have the "coveted" "H" ot "T" (Honda and Toyota) on the hood does not mean this isn't one great van. Great ride, excellent looks and all the Caravan's I have ever owned have never given me a day of trouble. Take care of it and it will take care of you, for a lot less then the Honda or Toyota.

I love my van
By c4given on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I used to collect evidence for the District Attorney's office and had to respond to various police depts, crime scenes, and hospitals on a stat basis. I was blessed to have my mini-van because it never let me down. I was in it up to 14 hours a day at times. It took a beating also, and still looks and feels brand new. I love it and would buy another one in a heartbeat!!!

The best car I ever owed
By ReginaFl on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Anniversary Edition Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Before I consider buying this car, I went through all the SUVs and none of them compared to the Grand Caravan. I never owed a mini van before, I had an SUV and wanted something big enough for my family (3kids) but at the same time comfortable and stylish, as well very reliable. It drives like a luxury car but is big like a van and the comfort is absolutely the best! I don't even look at other cars on the road anymore! I made a wonderful choice! The price paid is worthy!

Buy It!
By walthw on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Great! Cant think of a thing to improve! family loves it and so do I!!!

My office on the road
By MarcyAnn on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great vehicle, with many uses. It's my office, my taxi, my way of hauling goods all over the place, we travel with it. So many uses. The only problem I have had with it is the seals around the sliding doors and back lift has out and I had to take it in to be re-glued a couple times. This vehicle handles great in snow and I need that in Cleveland winters. The traction control is wonderful

our minvan
By spudman on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

its a great ride and great value

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan XLT
By mrsvito on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Love my van but it does eat gas! Only complaint is having to remove rear seats instead folding them down as in the Japanese vans. Rides great and the kids love it!

I LOVE MY VAN
By TIA on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I can say one thing. I will always buy a Dodge Minivan. My sons are growing up and soon I won't even need one but I will still have it. It drives better than any car I have owned. There is ample room for 7 people. Anytime, anywhere I know it will start and get me where I need to be.

Super!
By tamklo on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice vehicle, good quality for the money, lots of attention to features makes this van above the others. No whimpy clink shut doors or whimpy horns on this vehicle. It's solid! Excellent excelleration with the 3.8ltr. Good control in winter conditions. Very comfortable, underline very! Lots of room!

Senior rating
By carole61 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

4th Dodge Caravan and cannot beat price/performance