2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
My office on the road
By MarcyAnn on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Great vehicle, with many uses. It's my office, my taxi, my way of hauling goods all over the place, we travel with it. So many uses. The only problem I have had with it is the seals around the sliding doors and back lift has out and I had to take it in to be re-glued a couple times. This vehicle handles great in snow and I need that in Cleveland winters. The traction control is wonderful

Love my Dodge
By hhill39 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Anniversary Edition Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Have only had it a couple of weeks , moved up from a Dodge Caravan. The extra room , Leather Seats ,Electronics and 3 zone heating system are all we hoped it would be . We are very happy with our new Grand Caravan .

Dodge Caravan 03
By vmbush on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love my all wheel drive caravan. The performance on snow is great. I have had caravans before but this is the first all wheel drive. Can't say enough about it.

Love my Grand Caravan
By IrishEileen on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

good performance, incredible comfort, a lot like carrying your living room around with you!

My Reivew
By frozensis on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We love our van! It's the vehicle of choice for us to take whenever we go somewhere. And both of our vehicles can hold all of us.

Looks are not everything
By Vernon J. on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Nice ride and handeling, poor mileage, noisy. This is the third and last Dodge product I purchase, the AC on all of them spews mold spores into the cabin and the drive trains are poor at best. I already traded this joke for a Montana EXT, now that's a nice van for a fair price.

Buy It!
By walthw on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Great! Cant think of a thing to improve! family loves it and so do I!!!

excellent
By keyla on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

this is my second dodge and I love it!

jays van
By jfhfdtyrhfh on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

great all around fun

WE LOVE OUR VAN
By RON WILLS on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

WE LOVE OUR GRAND CARAVAN. I AM CURRENTLY DRIVING A PICKUP, BUT WE LOVE OUR CARAVAN SO MUCH THAT THIS IS MY LAST PICKUP. AS I HAVE DRIVEN OVER A MILLION MILES, I CAN SAY THIS VAN DRIVES THE BEST OF ANY VEHICLE I HAVE EVER DRIVEN. IT RIDES LIKE A CAR BUT HAS CARRYING CAPACITY OF A PICKUP. IT IS ROCK-SOLID IN CROSSWIND SITUATIONS. IN EMERGENCY STOPPING SITUATIONS-SOLID.