2004 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
great van
By stamp on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is the second Dodge van that we have owned. It has the quad seats, a must and the split rear seat. With two small kids the seats help alot....Radeo controls on stearing wheel also help with not takeing you eys off the road.. auto rear doors take some getting use to but seem to be reliable and a good choice.....Good luck

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan XLT
By mrsvito on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Love my van but it does eat gas! Only complaint is having to remove rear seats instead folding them down as in the Japanese vans. Rides great and the kids love it!

Great Vehicle!
By RisaRoo on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I vowed I'd never buy a minivan; after my lease was up on my SUV we decided to purchase a minivan; I fell in love with the Dodge Grand Caravan. My biggest love was that i had to get to an appt in the middle of a blizzard. It was at least 4' of snow on the ground and this vehicle was very heavy and i didn't slip or slid AT ALL! It gripped the ground unbelieveable and it completely sold me that day!!!!

our minvan
By spudman on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

its a great ride and great value

completely satified
By George DeGroot on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy driving my Dodge carivan. It is comfortable easy to handle and reliable!

Love it!
By rexcalv on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I had been driving a Ford Aerostar for nine years. I went to Dodge first and was so impressed. Then I went and drove a Windstar--there was no comparison. It is as if Ford doesn't care about quality or the competition. But I do. I chose the Dodge.

jays van
By jfhfdtyrhfh on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

great all around fun

Super!
By tamklo on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Very nice vehicle, good quality for the money, lots of attention to features makes this van above the others. No whimpy clink shut doors or whimpy horns on this vehicle. It's solid! Excellent excelleration with the 3.8ltr. Good control in winter conditions. Very comfortable, underline very! Lots of room!

Wouldn't have anythig else,
By RHoyt on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second van, it now has 165,000 miles on it and is going strong travelling to our daughters universities in Georgia and Wisconsin. It has gotten our girls through high school and now college sports, and transported their belongings(including large wooden couches) for their apartments. I can't imagine being without one. I can remove the middle seats easily by myself. I can take out the back seat, but prefer help carrying it. I would not consider any other brand. I was rearended on a freeway. Our van needed the bumper replaced, the other car was completely totalled. I was unhurt.

Minivan
By P ALekna on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Ride great and carries everything.