2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Great Van
By Steven Griffey on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love it, easy to drive, fun to ride in, lots of room.

POC
By privateer on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I will never buy another Dodge product ever. The brakes needed to be replaced after 8000 miles. The transmission is stiff and jerky. The fit is poor and the dealership service is abysmal.

Excellent family vehicle
By Tonyagrace on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We absolutly love this CAR-avan! As a mother of 3 life is somewhat easier with all of the space and remote control doors and liftgate! The DVD player comes in handy on trips that are longer than one hour - our rule. Last week I (5'2'') took out the 2 back seats and 1 middle seat and went to the floor store to pick up 13 cartons of hardwood flooring! I can't imagine driving anything else! I will always buy a Dodge!

Morocho's Vans
By morochos on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a Grand Caravan in 2002 (I have 5 children) and when it was turn to buy my wife a new car, she decided she wanted another Grand Caravan for herself because it was very comfortable and reliable.

Get a van!
By Van V/ on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We bought a new 1996 Dodge Caravan and had it for 6 years and traveled and camped with it all over the USA. It was wonderful. So we bought a new 2002 Chrysler van after 'selling' the Dodge van to our daughter and she loves it! They haul their pets, shrubbery, small trees in it and everything. The only drawback is you have to store the seats, and they don't fold down; but roomy it is. We don't see why people buy SUVs when they could have a minivan with a lot more space.

Great van
By dunnk766 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Anniversary Edition Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I went from a BMW X5 to the Dodge Grand Caravan and I love it. The ease and comfort made this transition well worth it!

Looks are not everything
By Vernon J. on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Nice ride and handeling, poor mileage, noisy. This is the third and last Dodge product I purchase, the AC on all of them spews mold spores into the cabin and the drive trains are poor at best. I already traded this joke for a Montana EXT, now that's a nice van for a fair price.

excellent
By keyla on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

this is my second dodge and I love it!

Don't Leave Home Without It!
By William Rice on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

The 2004 Chrysler SXT 3.8 is beautiful, graceful and so comfortable.Smoooooth ride!Great traction in the snow.I feel safe in our minivan. Great quality in and out of the vehicle. Great handling and power. Leave seats in and carry a load of passengers or take out the back seat and even the captain middle seats and you have a hauling “shop till you drop” vehicle! Use the seats to sit on at picknics and tailgate parties. Easy to take out and put back.

Senior rating
By carole61 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

4th Dodge Caravan and cannot beat price/performance