Used 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Grand-caravan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:

Love my van
By MIndypin

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Dodge Caravan. I love it. It is really comfortable and gets good gas mileage.

Favorite Features

I love the power tailgate and the power sliding doors

I <3 caravans
By hhuhuy

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Our van was hit within the first few months we bought it, so my family thought it was going to be cursed. But we got it fixed, and have not had any problems with it since then. It has been on trips to New Mexico and many times to Pittsburg and back to Chicago. I am really happy with my van.

Favorite Features

I love the automatic doors!!! It is so much fun to open them for the little kids! Thanks

Suggested Improvements

I did not get the most equipped vehicle, and I really wish that I would have, but it would be nice if all of the rear doors were automatic.

I LIKE MY VAN . . . A LOT
By SCRATCH

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Anniversary Edition Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

WE BOUGHT OUR VAN DECEMBER 03 IT HAS BEEN A JOY TO DRIVE AND WITH GAS PRICES UP, WE THINK WE GET GREAT GAS MILAGE FOR THE DRIVING WE DO.

Favorite Features

*LOVE DVD PLAYER FOR KID *REMOVABLE SEATS *I LIKE BEING ABLE TO TURN THE INTERIOR LIGHTS OFF WHEN THE DOORS ARE OPEN AND I CLEAN THE VAN (STRANGE BUT TRUE)

Suggested Improvements

MORE BACK OF SEAT POCKETS ARM REST AWKWARD DRIVER SEAT AND MIRROR RECALL WITH MY HUSBAND AND I DRIVING THE VAN. I SPEND A LOT OF TIME READJUSTING THE SEAT AND MIRRORS

Dodge Grand Caravan
By marilynh1

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It drive great, very comfortable.

Favorite Features

I love the fold down seats.

Suggested Improvements

Would like to see additional seating for 8th person.

Prior Caravan Owner
By ednurse

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I love our Grand Caravan SXT, Its the fourth van that we have owned. Our last van was a Voyeger and it was nothing but trouble. We have had good luck with the Caravan's that we have bought so far. The room in the back is great for traveling and the seats are easy to fold for cargo. The only thing I wanted was the fold down DVD entertainment system but its not worth the price. I was interested in buying the Toyota Sienna but could not get use to the placement of the shift, also Dodge had a much better rebate.

Favorite Features

favorite features are the 8 was power driver seats, fold down rear and middle seats and trip computer.

Suggested Improvements

For the price of this van Dodge needs to up the interior quality, way to much plastic. Free entertainment systems would be nice, and better fuel milage.