2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Great minivan
By Bettyboop3375 on 02/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Superior power at 210 hp. Responsive out of the gate. SXT comes standard with all wheel disk brakes. Seating for six but long haul is comfortable for only six. Drives like a car. Cornering is no problem. DVD rear seat video is great for long trips or keeping children/grandchildren quiet. I truly love this vehicle.

Buy this minivan
By curtisc on 02/18/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Anniversary Edition Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

An exciting new minivan with great features for the entire family.

Doddge Caravan Really is the Best
By Michelle Kozlowski on 02/15/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

best on road, best mileage, best dealer

Fun Minivan
By pingpong on 02/14/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Minivan is fun to drive. Powerful motor, good looks, and plenty of space. Looked at all types and makes of minivans and this is the best out there!

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan
By busrun on 02/13/04 00:00 AM (PST)

So far very good!

A great Sport Van
By Larry Baran on 02/11/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This is the 3rd generation Dodge Caravan we have owned. (1985, 1992, and, now, 2003). Much to our kids confusion, we have kept the 1992 Caravan as our in-town vehicle. They BOTH are easy to drive. It is fun to drive, for me at 6'2" and my wife of 5'0". We both can feel comnfortable, see well, drive long trips (a periodic requirement for us) and arrive after 12 hours of driving without feeling fatigued. It is interesting that we have come from driving a VW Combi-van in the 1960's to Caravan in the 00's!

Top Mini-van?
By Shawn Frankenhauser on 02/07/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Anniversary Edition should come complete with ALL the toys. Isnt that why its a special edition. Lacking is the enhanced overhead features like optional horn beep to lock doors,daytime light on/off etc.,load leveling feature, I think the ES has all these other bells/whistles that would make the SXT Anniversary Edition a true Special Edt.

Happy owner
By lovecoty on 02/05/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Being in my early thirties and mother of twins I was not keen on purchasing a minivan, even though the need was there. When I went to the dealership, I could not believe the look, reliability and comfort of the 2004 Minivan that the purchase was made. Today I'm glad I did and the so do the kids. With the drop down dvd and 6disc changer they love their time in the car and so does mom.

Doge Caravan is still tops in my book!
By JKWinters on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

Best Price and features, I have owned several Caravans and they have all been reliable and Very comfortable to drive. After lookin at Odyssey and Sienna the Caravan is still tops. When then come out with the In floor seating, WOW that will really be nice for the 2005 model.

My 2004 DGC
By Vicki1250 on 01/31/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Smooth riding and sits high enough up to see, plently of room for storage and great gas milageSwap 2nd and thrid row seats