Used 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:

I <3 caravans
By hhuhuy

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Our van was hit within the first few months we bought it, so my family thought it was going to be cursed. But we got it fixed, and have not had any problems with it since then. It has been on trips to New Mexico and many times to Pittsburg and back to Chicago. I am really happy with my van.

I love the automatic doors!!! It is so much fun to open them for the little kids! Thanks

I did not get the most equipped vehicle, and I really wish that I would have, but it would be nice if all of the rear doors were automatic.

I LIKE MY VAN . . . A LOT
By SCRATCH

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Anniversary Edition Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

WE BOUGHT OUR VAN DECEMBER 03 IT HAS BEEN A JOY TO DRIVE AND WITH GAS PRICES UP, WE THINK WE GET GREAT GAS MILAGE FOR THE DRIVING WE DO.

*LOVE DVD PLAYER FOR KID *REMOVABLE SEATS *I LIKE BEING ABLE TO TURN THE INTERIOR LIGHTS OFF WHEN THE DOORS ARE OPEN AND I CLEAN THE VAN (STRANGE BUT TRUE)

MORE BACK OF SEAT POCKETS ARM REST AWKWARD DRIVER SEAT AND MIRROR RECALL WITH MY HUSBAND AND I DRIVING THE VAN. I SPEND A LOT OF TIME READJUSTING THE SEAT AND MIRRORS

Dodge Grand Caravan
By marilynh1

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It drive great, very comfortable.

I love the fold down seats.

Would like to see additional seating for 8th person.

Extremely Pleased
By GKgrandma

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We bought our van because we were left raising two of my grandchildren and they wanted a van. IT'S BEEN THE BEST THING WE COULD HAVE DONE!!! The girls really enjoy it and we've made several long distance trips (16,000 miles or more) in the time we've had it, with no trouble. You're right - it's extremely comfortable to drive and ride in. In fact my son, who has a Honda Odyssy, says he's buying a Dodge Grand Caravan the next time they buy. (I've riden in his van, and it's noisy, small and uncomfortable.) Our ride is also very quiet - something that most comment on when they ride with us. A VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER

The solid ride (you feel as if you're really hugging the road); the ease in driving; the comfortable seating; and the roominess of the interior. My car stereo has great sound as well.

A DVD player in the rear.

wow
By bob w

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

the only thing missing is for down seats and low and behold they added them for 2005 might be buying an 05 soon

driveability !!!