2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Reviews 4

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Town and Country - Touring
By Don Leeger on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy the vehicle very much. The AWD is fantastic. I was disappointed when I ordered the towing package that didn't come with a hitch! I would really like the fold-in-the-floor seats as I very often have them (or some) removed. My wife and I use the vehicle for our favorite sports of camping near a river where we can canoe. The fold up seats would make the shuttles easier. Presently your fold-in-the-floor seats prohibit AWD and if anything I would like more ground clearance. Yes, an SUV would be great but I also like the space to carry a 4x8 sheet of plywood. There are times when we spread out our sleeping bags on the floor.

The Best Minivan on the Road
By KWoodson on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Dodge has always made great minivans and they just keep getting better.The Grand Caravan is a step above the rest.It is the most comfortable,the most stylish,and offers the best features and room overall.

Love my Grand Caravan
By Liberty04 on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The Dodge Grand Caravan feels really sturdy when you get in to drive. After test driving other vans it just doesn't feel cheaply made. I love the stow and go feature and the improved gas mileage over my last van's.

wow
By bob w on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

the only thing missing is for down seats and low and behold they added them for 2005 might be buying an 05 soon

SATISFIED USER
By R. Kurtz on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

THIS IS MY 5TH CHRYSLER MINIVAN: 3 PLYMOUTHS, 1 DODGE, AND NOW A T&C. ALL HAVE BEEN RELIABLE WITH MINIMUM PROBLEMS. DEALER IS ABOVE AVERAGE IN SERVICE AND CUSTOMER SATISFACTION.

no title
By rick stafford on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

excellent combination of ride, style and comfort...3rd van weve owned by dodge...great milage as well

Prior Caravan Owner
By ednurse on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My wife and I love our Grand Caravan SXT, Its the fourth van that we have owned. Our last van was a Voyeger and it was nothing but trouble. We have had good luck with the Caravan's that we have bought so far. The room in the back is great for traveling and the seats are easy to fold for cargo. The only thing I wanted was the fold down DVD entertainment system but its not worth the price. I was interested in buying the Toyota Sienna but could not get use to the placement of the shift, also Dodge had a much better rebate.

Dodge Grand Caravan SXT
By LaCerra on 06/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

So far this vehicle has been reliable and very capable of holding up to a very active family's demanding schedule. There's plenty of room for all the things that need to go with you; strollers, toys, etc.

2004 Dodge Gran Caravan
By phill on 06/03/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Nice driving feel, very responsive. The ease of entry into vehicle is a plus and the vehicle is very rooming for having 4 teenagers and 1 other child in the family.

Great Minivan!
By BillG123 on 04/30/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I have to admit that I researched Consumer Reports and based on their recommendation I looked at the Toyota, Honda, and Nissan without giving this vehicle a chance at first. I then decided not to limit my options and tried the Dodge. The Dodge Grand Caravan SXT has a smooth and quiet ride that matches the Toyota and is better by a large margin over the noisy Honda and rattle prone Nissan. A powerful engine that gets excellent gas mileage (I'm averaging 21+ MPG). The SXT is also fully loaded with all the options - including dual power sliding doors. As an added bonus we purchased this van at a great price!