2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
20th Anniversary
By Marchese on 12/23/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Anniversary Edition Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Execellent value for the van. The best of the best. DaimlerChrysler has got the minivan wrapped up!

Dodge quality nailed us in month one!
By Sparlimb on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

We had the brand new Dodge Grand Caravan Anniversary edition for less then a month before the transmission went out. They've now had it in their shop for 4 days as the dealership doesn't know what the problem is. Chrysler keeps sending out more parts to replace, which has me extremely leery. There is a reason this vehicle is so much cheaper then the competition. My advice is buck up and buy the quality Honda or Toyota vans...

First Impressions
By N. VA on 12/10/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Incentives really helped us make the decision to buy the Anniversary model. Compared to other minivans, this one has much more value for the money. And the dealer was willing to negotiate price, which other makes' dealers were not.

Fantastic!
By Gareth on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

Love it! So smooth to drive and comfortable to sit in. The looks are so suprising for a minivan. DVD keeps my 2 year old quiet when normally she is a handful. It keeps amazing you with more & more features. My wife says 'I feel like a rich person now'

take a look despite reviews from Ed
By jojomoy on 12/07/03 00:00 AM (PST)

This is a great family car and is much less than a Honda which is what we have bought for years. I was shooked when we drove both and chose this one. Honda does not have anything on this car for the cost.

Best in class
By Ron7405 on 11/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We bouth this grand caravan for me my wife and 2 labs and it has done over and above what we have asked of the van ro do.

I am so Spoiled!!!!
By Stacy Allen on 11/16/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I had a 2000 Plymouth Grand Voyager SE and absolutely loved it! It was getting up there in miles and had no warrenty left. I have went all over to find a deal to get the same luxuries for about the same payment. Sam Long of Gary Mathews in Clarksville TN finally helped me get the best deal that both my husband and I could live with. This van is beatiful and full of space. Imagine my surprise when I discovered the radio controls on my steering wheel. If you want patient and hardworking sales men definately go there and ask for Sam Long, tell them I sent you.

fun
By marylola on 11/15/03 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I love my dodge grandcaravan se. My only regret is that i didnt buy it sooner. I think dodge did a great job and i got what i wanted.

First-time minivan owner
By Tonja on 11/08/03 00:00 AM (PST)

We looked for months at other vans and SUVs to buy for our growing family. The anniversary edition was a plus and sold us on this wonderful minivan. I love driving my minivan and the sliding power doors are a big help with two small children. My only complaint is that I've mysteriously locked myself out of the van while getting gas and again while running in to drop off something. The doors automatically unlock when you open them, but somehow re-lock themselves when they shut?!? Anyone else have this problem?

Why change if it's selling "Sport Model"
By Reiser on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have owned 4 Grand Caravans 2 of which were Sport. I loved the sport model because it had a stiffer suspension and 16" tires, nicer interior. I ended up buying a Sport 2003 because you are not making this model for 2004. The fact I had to go all over because most models did not have rear AC amazed me. In Florida, you are promoting a family vehicle without AC in the back where the children are? Who was thinking when they designed that option???? I love my Dodge van, when I turned in my last car and bought the Sport 2003 in Sept. I had 118,900 miles on my car. Never had a major problem with this car either. I live in my car and drive for a living.