2004 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Dodge Advantages
By LTLION on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

My Dodge Caravan is the most satisfying vehicle I have owned. It is easy to drive and operate. It is the most comfortable vehicle I have known. We thoroughly enjoy the high quality which allows us to carry six adults very comfortable. The sliding doors and opening hatch, all with a button from within or outside the vehicle, add to the convenience and pleasure of using the Caravan.

Critical missing specification
By Sabiers on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

The only thing that is important to the buyer of a cargo carring vehicle is the interior size of the biggest box I can put into its cargo space: Length, width and height. Please add in the future. Incidentally, if it does not have a minimum of 4 foot width in the cargo space, it is not considered as a vehicle useful to one needing to haul anything other than small vacation, grocery or household items.

It's nice for a van
By stec on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

It's ok to drive, the space is great, and it looks better than most MV's.

Great Vehicle!
By RisaRoo on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I vowed I'd never buy a minivan; after my lease was up on my SUV we decided to purchase a minivan; I fell in love with the Dodge Grand Caravan. My biggest love was that i had to get to an appt in the middle of a blizzard. It was at least 4' of snow on the ground and this vehicle was very heavy and i didn't slip or slid AT ALL! It gripped the ground unbelieveable and it completely sold me that day!!!!

The best van one can have!
By Tsmom98 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I enjoy everyday getting into my minivan. It is reliable, comfortable, and it looks good. I truly believe that out of all the vans on the market today, the Dodge Caravan is the best!

Excellent family vehicle
By Tonyagrace on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

We absolutly love this CAR-avan! As a mother of 3 life is somewhat easier with all of the space and remote control doors and liftgate! The DVD player comes in handy on trips that are longer than one hour - our rule. Last week I (5'2'') took out the 2 back seats and 1 middle seat and went to the floor store to pick up 13 cartons of hardwood flooring! I can't imagine driving anything else! I will always buy a Dodge!

Shop Rat!!!
By John Grey on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This van has been in the shop a lot! We have replaced a transmission, Air conditioner compressor, Distributor coil, plus 3 rear window wiper motors!!! Not to mention numerous fit and finish problems with interior trim, arm rests, and seats! We are currently looking into buying a Honda and dumping this van! Do yourselve a favor and stay away from Dodge minivans. This is our second. Our first one we replaced 3 transmissions in that!!!

excellent
By keyla on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

this is my second dodge and I love it!

Good Stuff
By RJeberline on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

After driving our 92 Dodge Caravan, I didn't know if I was going for another one or not. After looking at a Nissan (weird Dash,Not very friendly layout) and Honda Oddessey (good performance , Interior was loud in back especcialy) we decided on the Dodge based on the previous van being so reliable (150,000+ mi.) and the quietness in the interior. Plus the price was right too..

Morocho's Vans
By morochos on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a Grand Caravan in 2002 (I have 5 children) and when it was turn to buy my wife a new car, she decided she wanted another Grand Caravan for herself because it was very comfortable and reliable.