2004 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Great Job Dodge!!
By pastorkdc on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Anniversary Edition Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love the new styling, this is our second Dodge Grand Caravan (previously owned 1994). The DVD is great for long trips with the kids. This vehicle drives more like a car than any mini- van we have driven.

I LOVE MY VAN
By TIA on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I can say one thing. I will always buy a Dodge Minivan. My sons are growing up and soon I won't even need one but I will still have it. It drives better than any car I have owned. There is ample room for 7 people. Anytime, anywhere I know it will start and get me where I need to be.

Wouldn't have anything else!
By lovell on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We have used Dodge Caravans for our business for almost 10 years...and we wouldn't have anything else. I keep them until they have about 150,000 miles on them and have never had any major problems. I do a lot of driving (200 miles per day minimum) & a lot of that is in bad winter conditions. The Dodge Caravan has always been great even the bitter Northern Michigan winters. It's easy to drive, a joy to maintain and more reliable than any other vehicle I've owned. When I retire and sell my business, I'm 99.9% sure that my personal vehicle will be another Dodge Grand Caravan. Keep up the good work!!

dodge caravan sport
By gentry51 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

this van is great. I will deffinately buy another one in the future.

wonderful van!
By dodsons294 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Our family loves our new Dodge Grand Caravan. We take lots of long distance trips and it fits our lifestyle perfectly. Highly recommended!

It's Just The Best One Out There!
By SRT Thats Me on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

You have to drive one to appriciate it! After all you are but from the inovators of the Minivan world not to mention they have out sold all the competitors combined!!

All Good
By RLK on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I really have no complaint about this van. I have had it almost 6 months now and it has never needed to see the inside of the Dealers Service dept.

Wouldn't have anythig else,
By RHoyt on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second van, it now has 165,000 miles on it and is going strong travelling to our daughters universities in Georgia and Wisconsin. It has gotten our girls through high school and now college sports, and transported their belongings(including large wooden couches) for their apartments. I can't imagine being without one. I can remove the middle seats easily by myself. I can take out the back seat, but prefer help carrying it. I would not consider any other brand. I was rearended on a freeway. Our van needed the bumper replaced, the other car was completely totalled. I was unhurt.

2004 dodge Caravan
By Rhonda Ward on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

When I first looked at Caravans. I seen them as Lemons. But Now that I have Driven and own one. I would not drive anything else. I love my van. It has everything we need for a family. It has many extra features that you can purchase to add to it's already beauty. We have already reccommed dodge caravans to our famly members and now we have family who purchased them also. We are now looking at the Dodge 2005 caravans. hey are spectacular. We will definetely upgrade when they come out.I have driven a ford Windstar for a short period of time. Ugg! I felt like I was driving an old fashion caravan. Not my style. Nothing about it excited me.

The Grand Caravan
By alexisthemom on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It is the best purchase I have ever made.