2004 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
Great van
By dunnk766 on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Anniversary Edition Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I went from a BMW X5 to the Dodge Grand Caravan and I love it. The ease and comfort made this transition well worth it!

Minivan
By P ALekna on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Ride great and carries everything.

It's Just The Best One Out There!
By SRT Thats Me on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

You have to drive one to appriciate it! After all you are but from the inovators of the Minivan world not to mention they have out sold all the competitors combined!!

Wouldn't have anythig else,
By RHoyt on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is our second van, it now has 165,000 miles on it and is going strong travelling to our daughters universities in Georgia and Wisconsin. It has gotten our girls through high school and now college sports, and transported their belongings(including large wooden couches) for their apartments. I can't imagine being without one. I can remove the middle seats easily by myself. I can take out the back seat, but prefer help carrying it. I would not consider any other brand. I was rearended on a freeway. Our van needed the bumper replaced, the other car was completely totalled. I was unhurt.

The Grand Caravan
By alexisthemom on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

It is the best purchase I have ever made.

Grand Caraven Review
By Scott Kerr on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This is my second Dodge Grand Caravan and it performs as well as my 1996 model. You just can't beat the comfort and usefulness of this vehicle. I'll be getting another one in six or seven years.

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan XLT
By mrsvito on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Love my van but it does eat gas! Only complaint is having to remove rear seats instead folding them down as in the Japanese vans. Rides great and the kids love it!

Dodge Caravan 03
By vmbush on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan SXT AWD 4dr Ext Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

I love my all wheel drive caravan. The performance on snow is great. I have had caravans before but this is the first all wheel drive. Can't say enough about it.

Love my Grand Caravan
By IrishEileen on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

good performance, incredible comfort, a lot like carrying your living room around with you!

new car
By anecita on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a dodge caravan in 1994 it was getting to told old it failed smog so when i went looking for new van for my wife we went to lasher dodge and found dodge grand caravan> the whole veh. is better i love the power with that v6 also the interor very little road noise handles like a dream.