Used 2004 Dodge Grand Caravan CV Minivan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:

I <3 caravans
By hhuhuy

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Our van was hit within the first few months we bought it, so my family thought it was going to be cursed. But we got it fixed, and have not had any problems with it since then. It has been on trips to New Mexico and many times to Pittsburg and back to Chicago. I am really happy with my van.

I love the automatic doors!!! It is so much fun to open them for the little kids! Thanks

I did not get the most equipped vehicle, and I really wish that I would have, but it would be nice if all of the rear doors were automatic.

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport
By Bethanne

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

The first Dodge Caravan I owned was a 1985. I loved the versatility of the van. Then my best friend bought a 1993 Caravan and I fell in love with the extras it offered. The style had completely changed. It no longer looked like a box car but a sleek machine and I wanted one for myself. And to my suprise I just purchased a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport on March 1, 2004 it might not be knew but I wouldn't buy any other style.

Sliding passenger door. A place to hang my grocery bags. Front and back air conditioners. Electric door locks after you start driving.

Just keep up the great work. You can't improve perfection but you can make it look good in it's package.

POC
By privateer

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I will never buy another Dodge product ever. The brakes needed to be replaced after 8000 miles. The transmission is stiff and jerky. The fit is poor and the dealership service is abysmal.

None

Try building cars with your eyes open.

Love my Grand Caravan
By IrishEileen

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

good performance, incredible comfort, a lot like carrying your living room around with you!

Wonderful sound system with six speakers

Wouldn't have anything else!
By lovell

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We have used Dodge Caravans for our business for almost 10 years...and we wouldn't have anything else. I keep them until they have about 150,000 miles on them and have never had any major problems. I do a lot of driving (200 miles per day minimum) & a lot of that is in bad winter conditions. The Dodge Caravan has always been great even the bitter Northern Michigan winters. It's easy to drive, a joy to maintain and more reliable than any other vehicle I've owned. When I retire and sell my business, I'm 99.9% sure that my personal vehicle will be another Dodge Grand Caravan. Keep up the good work!!

Comfort and maintainence...Glad to be able to get the "cargo" van once again!