2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
I <3 caravans
By hhuhuy on 07/06/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

Our van was hit within the first few months we bought it, so my family thought it was going to be cursed. But we got it fixed, and have not had any problems with it since then. It has been on trips to New Mexico and many times to Pittsburg and back to Chicago. I am really happy with my van.

2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport
By Bethanne on 03/04/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

The first Dodge Caravan I owned was a 1985. I loved the versatility of the van. Then my best friend bought a 1993 Caravan and I fell in love with the extras it offered. The style had completely changed. It no longer looked like a box car but a sleek machine and I wanted one for myself. And to my suprise I just purchased a 2001 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport on March 1, 2004 it might not be knew but I wouldn't buy any other style.

POC
By privateer on 01/25/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I will never buy another Dodge product ever. The brakes needed to be replaced after 8000 miles. The transmission is stiff and jerky. The fit is poor and the dealership service is abysmal.

Wouldn't have anything else!
By lovell on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We have used Dodge Caravans for our business for almost 10 years...and we wouldn't have anything else. I keep them until they have about 150,000 miles on them and have never had any major problems. I do a lot of driving (200 miles per day minimum) & a lot of that is in bad winter conditions. The Dodge Caravan has always been great even the bitter Northern Michigan winters. It's easy to drive, a joy to maintain and more reliable than any other vehicle I've owned. When I retire and sell my business, I'm 99.9% sure that my personal vehicle will be another Dodge Grand Caravan. Keep up the good work!!

WE LOVE OUR VAN
By RON WILLS on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

WE LOVE OUR GRAND CARAVAN. I AM CURRENTLY DRIVING A PICKUP, BUT WE LOVE OUR CARAVAN SO MUCH THAT THIS IS MY LAST PICKUP. AS I HAVE DRIVEN OVER A MILLION MILES, I CAN SAY THIS VAN DRIVES THE BEST OF ANY VEHICLE I HAVE EVER DRIVEN. IT RIDES LIKE A CAR BUT HAS CARRYING CAPACITY OF A PICKUP. IT IS ROCK-SOLID IN CROSSWIND SITUATIONS. IN EMERGENCY STOPPING SITUATIONS-SOLID.

new car
By anecita on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I bought a dodge caravan in 1994 it was getting to told old it failed smog so when i went looking for new van for my wife we went to lasher dodge and found dodge grand caravan> the whole veh. is better i love the power with that v6 also the interor very little road noise handles like a dream.

Love my Grand Caravan
By IrishEileen on 01/24/04 00:00 AM (PST)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

good performance, incredible comfort, a lot like carrying your living room around with you!

good
By Nirmala on 10/22/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2004 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan CV Fwd 4dr Ext Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

This van is the best in the world. I would drive any other minvan expect the Dodge Grand Carvan.