2003 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
hmm...
By Ffridley on 08/27/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I traded in a '97 (which I will NEVER recommend!)(had a 3.0 engine) to get this newer model in hopes that Dodge would've corrected most of the engine problems. It hasn't been bad but now my exhaust is starting to smell AGAIN. This disgusts me. Also the engine space is a little better but still hard to do self maintenance to the vehicle. I probably will not be purchasing another Gr. Caravan in the future and because of the smell look forward to trading it soon if the service department can't take care of the problem.

Love our mini van
By Downhill97 on 08/17/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan CV Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

The van is all we could ask for and more. It is very comfortable with plenty of storage space. When the rear seats are out its off to Home Depot where I can store a 4x12 sheet of plywood flat.

Dodge Grand Caravan AWD
By mbh818 on 08/16/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan ES AWD 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

By far the best minivan available on the market today! AWD gives us the piece of mind and safety to get us through the unexpected storms that pop up in the Poconos. The kids love the DVD and Mom loves the Quad seating so the kids aren't on top of one another. It's the 3rd Dodge Grand Caravan we've owned. We'll nevewr buy another.

Dodge Grand Caravan 03
By mjulian on 08/05/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have been driving Caravans and Grand Caravans for over 10 years now and have seen them get better in quality of build and dependability as well as comfort of ride. Usually averaging 15-18 mpg in the city and 23-25 mpg on the highway, I am more than satified with this vehicle and plan to stay with it for many years to come.

Great van and warranty!
By luvit! on 08/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan SE Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

There is a lot of advantages with the Grand Caravan. I love all the room and it rides REALLY nice! Four star safety, which is really important to me. The gas mileage is surprisingly good. Great warranty. I can't believe the prices of some of the other minivans. This had such a competitive price and it really delivers! The $3500 cash back was awesome!

lust at first sight
By victor morris on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan ES Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

when i first saw this van,i almost got rearended i hit the brakes so hard..i was passing by a dealership in richmond,virginia and i saw the side door glide back.the leather seats that were exposed reminded me of my fathers lazyboy football chair,large and inviting.i made the first available u- turn,i had to investigate.once on the lot,the magnetic pull locked in on me like an alien tracter beam.once inside,i knew that i had to have it.auto doors(3),leather,dvd,radio controls on the steering wheel...best purchase of my life

I Love My Van
By KH2OS11 on 07/25/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan Sport Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

I have driven a Dodge caravan for 5 years now and I love it. Everytime they come out with something new we upgrade. It is like driving a car but with the room of a bus! I like all the room. With three kids to take around it is very nice to have a van that I can count on to meet all my need with the kids.I love the automatic slid doors!! I would never drive anything eles!! That is the truth

My Best Car Yet
By bparker on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan ES Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

This care is smooth driving and easy handling. I have been a Grand Caravan owner since 1989 and this is the best yet.

Reliability issues
By Sky B on 07/24/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan CV Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.3L 6cyl 4A)

We have a 2001 with only 16000 miles on it and have had nothing but trouble, nothing major yet, but plenty of trips to the dealer. Would not get another Dodge...

dans ex grand caravan
By Daniel D on 07/14/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2003 Dodge Grand Caravan EX Fwd 4dr Minivan (3.8L 6cyl 4A)

Very comfortable on long trips. Handles great for a minivan. The powered doors have become indispensible.