2000 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

Base Passenger Minivan (3.0L V6 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
My last Chysler
By J on 03/20/06 18:51 PM (PST)

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan 4dr Minivan

After purchasing two Caravans this one will be my last. Way too many transmission rebuilds at low milage. I feel like a sucker for buying a second one. It's hard to believe Chrysler has not tried fixing this design problem after all these years.

if only dodge cared!
By soubie on 10/03/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan 4dr Minivan

i have owned three dodge minivans. i love the room they offer as i have 4 children, a husband and a dog! but as far as the reliability of this auto forget it. have a problem dodge doesnt care! squeaks alot after the second year of ownership. transmission problems, MANY!! THE TRANSMISSIONS WENT ON ALL THREE!!!! DID THEY CARE NO EVEN AFTER THE WARRANTY HAD JUST RUN OUT THAT WEEK!!!! THEIR GREAT FOR ROOM. BUT FOR ANYTHING ELSE THEIR A WASTE! IF I EVER RAN MY COMPANY THE WAY AUTO COMPANIES RUN THEIRS I'D BE OUT OF BUSINESS!!! BUY A HONDA VAN INSTEAD!

beware
By schoolboy on 09/01/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan 4dr Minivan

after 55k had electrical problems that rendered van undriveable. took dealer nearly a month to fix after repeated prompts for them to get it fixed. refused to give me a loaner. extreme frustration in getting repairs done. liked van, but feel its unrealible in long term. nice while it lasted, which wasn't long. poor warranty. poor dealer service. trading in for non-dodge minivan.

GET A HONDA MINIVAN
By dENNY on 07/03/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

2000 Dodge Grand Caravan 4dr Minivan

I will never buy a dodge, chrysler, or jeep,again. The caravan's are no good I can't see why everone has one.I had many problem with the grand caravan, I had to get the brake replaced 3 time's and 2 time's replacing transmission.YOU CAN TELL HOW CHEAP IT's MADE BECAUSE THE DODGE SIGN FELL OFF THE HOOD. I MADE A BIG MISTAKE TRADING MY 1998 FORD WINDSTAR FOR A GRAND CARAVAN.