1993 Dodge Grand Caravan 3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic Consumer Reviews

1993 Dodge Grand Caravan - Consumer Reviews

SE Passenger Minivan (3.3L V6 4-speed Automatic)

View reviews for a specific Grand Caravan model:
16 years and still going strong
By Charles on 02/05/09 09:42 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 3dr Minivan

Great vehicle. Same tranny with only two fluid changes, one water pump change. Still get 24 MPG highway and 21 around town (3.3/FWD), 3K miles per quart of oil.

What a surprise!
By deetta on 12/31/08 17:01 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 3dr Minivan

We purchased this van with 88,000 miles on it and now 7 yrs later it has 219,000.It's our family car so any where I go she goes. We've never replaced the engine or transmission. My Dodge has been a very reliable vehicle!! I love the room in it. It handles great! I've hauled a few bales of hay and always get my feed for the horses in it. I can't say anything very bad about it. We've replaced the drive axles on both sides and that's the most we've had in repairs. The transmission is giving a few problems now but we watch the fluid and do not use overdrive which isn't as good on mpg. We are starting to look for a different car but I hate to give up my Dodge, I love it!

Damn the Dodge
By Disgusted on 11/28/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 3dr Minivan

I bought this thing brand new. I was very pleased at first. This was my second Dodge brand auto I had bought new and should have known from the first one that the quality was not good. I had the 36,000 mile full warrenty. The transmission went out at 37,000. t $2000 a pop I have had 5 transmissions, some only lasting a year. Then the electrical has been less then satisfying.

If you like to replace transmissions...
By Transmissionbuyer on 05/08/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 3dr Minivan

...buy a Chrysler minivan. Just found out today that our '93 Caravan needs ANOTHER transmission....THREE have gone out on this vehicle. Never, ever again will I buy another Chrysler product. Talked with District Rep and Detroit....they refuse to acknowlege problem or help in any way.

93 Dodge Grand Carave SE Sport
By Tiger on 04/11/02 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 3dr Minivan

Solid transportation. Captian Seats for four are great. Lots of room. Keeps on ticking.