1990 Dodge Grand Caravan Consumer Review: 1990 Grand Caravan

1990 Dodge Grand Caravan Minivan - Consumer Review

1990 Grand Caravan
By shelleybabee on

1990 Dodge Grand Caravan SE 3dr Minivan

This vehicle was always a reliable, safe and enjoyable minivan; up until it hit approx. 125,000. At this time the van started stalling intermittently and with no appearant cause. There seems to be no reason that any mechanic can find as to what is wrong with the engine or why it would stall without any outward signs of there being a problem. I have spent hours online researching this minivan and have realized that this is a very common occurance with Caravans. There is also no 1 general flaw that any mechanic can find. Bottom line-this car will cost you hundred and hundreds of dollars in service charges & a whole lot of frustration and aggravation.

I love the comfort of this car. I feel safe in the fact that if I was to become involved in an accident there is a very, very good chance that me & my children will walk away from it. That is a great source of security.

Pinpoint the flaw with this engine, and fix it! Even if that means a recall because I know that even though I like my Dodge I wont be buying another anytime soon. Nobody likes to be stranded in the middle of an intersection with a car that has stalled & wont restart.