1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dynasty model:
1993 Dynasty Marathoner
By GEORGEMJ on 12/10/08 11:03 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and still have it with 340,000 miles. Has original engine, trans rebuilt at 300,000. Normal maintenance. Some minor problems but overall good performance. all it does is run. Won't quit. Got a new Hemi Charger but still drive the Dynasty to work.

Been a great car, time to say goodbye
By man3745 on 06/12/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This has truly been a great car, but it is time to say goodbye. The engine is almost at 160,000 miles now, and we got her at 88,000. She's only needed minor repairs, but now since she is old, more things are starting to go wrong. The electrical completely went out (nothing works but the headlights) and every time we fix it, it goes out again within a few days (strange, huh?). There is a heavy rattle in the engine, but what can we say? It's been so good to us up until now. We can't complain.

A Hidden Gem
By WxMan_II on 04/01/04 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Was looking for family transport, at 6'4", the Intrepid on the lot didn't do it for me, so I tried the Dynasty. Boys, this baby packs performance, handling, comfort, and style into a great package. 3.3l V6 power, good economy, handling that rivals anything on the road with tight, responsive steering. This thing challenges my Daytona 2.2 Turbo off the line and holds well to the top end. A definite keeper.

Good Car but screams 80 yr old lady
By aalprice on 12/19/03 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for almost 3 years and it has only had 2 repairs and for a 10 yr old car thats pretty good. Very roomy but the outside look it really bad. I am a young person and it is more of a boat then I would really like but it has great power with the V6. Hugh Trunk!

I thought 93 was the best one built
By apc on 12/07/02 00:00 AM (PST)

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car because I thought they had more to offer them a Taurus. Now I had a chance to get a great buy and a comfortable car too. The bigest headachs are no cup holders in the base modle, and the back doors pop open or do not latch shut in cold weather. I have to warm up the car and then the (both) back doors will stay closed. I also was surprised to put $300 in paint to remove lower body surface rust. I guess when they warrenty 10 years against rust through it best have a hole in it.

1993 Dodge Dynast LE Recap
By sunray on 03/03/02 21:39 PM (PST)

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

The best car I ever had. My co-worker bought one at same time (both cars still on road >110,000 miles. Solid ride, no squeeks, no major problems ever. Bought at "sale price" new in 1993 at a bargain basement price... loaded! Car doesn't rust. I would do it over again. This vehicle never left me stranded. Lookback crash tests revealed really good safety too. Seems 1992-1994 Chrysler products were really really good...I don't know about now though??? Good luck.