Used 1993 Dodge Dynasty LE Sedan Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

1993 Dodge Dynasty - Consumer Reviews

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan

View reviews for a specific Dynasty model:

1993 Dynasty Marathoner
By GEORGEMJ

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car new and still have it with 340,000 miles. Has original engine, trans rebuilt at 300,000. Normal maintenance. Some minor problems but overall good performance. all it does is run. Won't quit. Got a new Hemi Charger but still drive the Dynasty to work.

Favorite Features

Reliability. Gas mileage 23-24 mpg.

Been a great car, time to say goodbye
By man3745

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

This has truly been a great car, but it is time to say goodbye. The engine is almost at 160,000 miles now, and we got her at 88,000. She's only needed minor repairs, but now since she is old, more things are starting to go wrong. The electrical completely went out (nothing works but the headlights) and every time we fix it, it goes out again within a few days (strange, huh?). There is a heavy rattle in the engine, but what can we say? It's been so good to us up until now. We can't complain.

Favorite Features

I will miss the plush seating, interior lights (when they worked), and the great handling.

Suggested Improvements

too late.

A Hidden Gem
By WxMan_II

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

Was looking for family transport, at 6'4", the Intrepid on the lot didn't do it for me, so I tried the Dynasty. Boys, this baby packs performance, handling, comfort, and style into a great package. 3.3l V6 power, good economy, handling that rivals anything on the road with tight, responsive steering. This thing challenges my Daytona 2.2 Turbo off the line and holds well to the top end. A definite keeper.

Favorite Features

Smooth power, responsive handling, great Infinity sound system

Suggested Improvements

Bring this one back, Dodge Boys. The cab-over design is NOT the end-all of automotive design. The classic lines of the Dynasty are very desireable.

Good Car but screams 80 yr old lady
By aalprice

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I have had this car for almost 3 years and it has only had 2 repairs and for a 10 yr old car thats pretty good. Very roomy but the outside look it really bad. I am a young person and it is more of a boat then I would really like but it has great power with the V6. Hugh Trunk!

Favorite Features

Very roomy inside and large trunk. V6 doesnt hurt either.

Suggested Improvements

I dont think they make this car anymore so I dont think there will be any inprovements made

I thought 93 was the best one built
By apc

1993 Dodge Dynasty Sedan LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car because I thought they had more to offer them a Taurus. Now I had a chance to get a great buy and a comfortable car too. The bigest headachs are no cup holders in the base modle, and the back doors pop open or do not latch shut in cold weather. I have to warm up the car and then the (both) back doors will stay closed. I also was surprised to put $300 in paint to remove lower body surface rust. I guess when they warrenty 10 years against rust through it best have a hole in it.

Favorite Features

Full gauge selection

Suggested Improvements

To late to change this one.