Best Car Ever Owned
By Ken S on
1992 Dodge Dynasty LE 4dr Sedan
I can honstly say my 92 has been the best car I have owned, and I have owned many vehicles of different makes. It now has 193,000 miles on it with no major problems. The 3.3L engine delivers excellent performance and mileage for my daily commute. Other than tires, brakes, filters and tuneups the engine or transmission has never been tuched except for service. I have always changed oil every 3,000 miles and trans service every 30,000 miles. Most of the transmission problems associated with this particular vehicle appear to be from improper fluids, owner neglect, or a small problem ignored until it is disastorous. Cars need service no matter what it is.
Favorite Features
I really like the interior. It is really plush, well laid out where everything is in easy reach or viewing for the driver. The instrumentation for the car is extremely well illuminated at night and is easy to see.
Suggested Improvements
I feel the paint could have used a little more care. It seems to be a little on the thin side, but that may be the same for most newer cars.