1992 Dodge Dynasty Consumer Review: Performance racer

1992 Dodge Dynasty Sedan - Consumer Review

Performance racer
By Mechanic_Joe on

1992 Dodge Dynasty LE 4dr Sedan

I bought this car and it had over 400,000 mi on it. The transmission has never been replaced. \The major transmission problem a lot of people have is called a transmission filter, change it! It's like an oil filter. If you don't change it, a disaster could occur. I have overhauled this thing from top to bottom. I put in a high performance air intake from a 92 Mitsubishi 3000GT which shares the same engine and I put on a hood scoop, custom headlights, stobes, sirens, performance AV, and performance lifters, I squeezed 275 horsepower out of this granny car. Thing goes 0-60 in about three seconds. Take care of it and it will take care of you!

Body style. It's a cool body style. I reshaped the front and put custom headlamps and taillamps in. I raised it and put 17" rally racing rims on it with low profile tires. Dual flowmaster exhaust with cherrybomb mufflers and metallic jet black paintjob with red accent stripes and custom bumpers.

I wouldn't change a thing on it at all.