1991 Dodge Dynasty - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Dynasty model:
My Beginning Car -
By oo7chick on 02/21/12 18:29 PM (PST)

1991 Dodge Dynasty LE 4dr Sedan

Got this car given to me when I was 16 and drove it until I was 20, when it was stolen! Watch out - thieves like to steal this car just like another reviewer said! Luckily I found the car, recovered it and got it back 1 month later, and now it is still running today. This is a great car, very durable and takes abuse well. It is inexpensive to maintain and it extremely reliable. I'd highly recommend it if you're on a budget! It was great for someone like me just learning to drive. So happy I found this car.

My Dynasty
By sreischman on 06/10/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Dynasty LE 4dr Sedan

I have the LE 3.3 liter and it's been a real pleasure to drive. I had to replace the transmission at 230,000 miles. Other than that, no problems at all. It's also extremely comfortable, but not if you are a very tall person. i would recommend it and am sorry it's no longer made. I currently have 168,000 miles on it.

Excellent Car
By shilo on 05/04/04 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Dynasty LE 4dr Sedan

Have had for almost a year now, When I got it, it was and still is in Great shape, other than oxidization on hood,top of car, and trunk lid. It runs and drives just like brand new. at 166000 miles and still runs strong. Has awesome power for a V6, Transmission slips a little I keep thinking it will go soon.Interior is very roomy and comfortable for everyone, front and back. Very nice car.

Most Reliable Car I Ever Owned
By DynaMan on 09/04/03 00:00 AM (PDT)

1991 Dodge Dynasty LE 4dr Sedan

Why did they stop producing this car? I guess it was a mistake to make a car that just won't die, lol! I bought my 91 Dynasty in 98 with less than 39k. It is truly a low maintenance very dependable (3.3L) car. It is like a good friend that never lets you down! My paint was bad too but I got a new paint job and it looked like brand new! Keep your eye on it because thieves like it. Mine was stolen, (I got it back a week later)