A Great Car for its Time
By hobbles on
1990 Dodge Dynasty LE 4dr Sedan
I got this car used and the odometer was stuck at 86k miles so im not sure exactly how many miles were on it but I would say over 150k more than likely. I loved this car but the age of it started getting to me around my second year of driving it. The only problems was that the a/c quit on me which sucks in Florida and the shocks were in need of some attention, and the nail in the coffin for it was that the tranny quit and it was time to get a new car after the second year. I am drawn to this cars exterior for some reason it just looks great to me and I loved this ones color (champagne) the most. I would have kept this car as long as it ran if I got it 10 years ago but its to old now.
Favorite Features
Everything is power the stereo is not bad even if it didn't have a tape deck or cd player just get a fm transmitter for you mp3 and its set. The work space under the hood is a dream for me to practice working on doing most the stuff myself. The trunk is pretty dang big and was nice to have all that space to fit whatever I needed to stick in it. The seats are pretty comfy and I liked the corduroy which was a neat change from seeing leather and slandered seats all the time. Gas mileage is ok to wasnt that bad.
Suggested Improvements
Umm they don't make dynastys any more but I would just try and make it quieter the music had to be pretty loud even when the windows are closed. The transmissions seem like they sucked to but as I said 20 years is pretty old for a used car that you didnt get to maintain yourself.