Used 2013 Dodge Durango SUV Consumer Reviews - 17 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2013 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:

Radiator issues experienced
By d

2013 Dodge Durango SUV Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

i have a dodge durango 2013 and the one thing i have an issue with is the Radiator. I am being told i have to replace my second radiator for a third one and it is not covered under warranty. $800 bill. I have never heard of having to replace two radiators on a car with no accidents. Does anyone know if Dodge Durango have a radiator issue?

Durango HEMI CREW FWD, 2013 Model
By Don-Bob

2013 Dodge Durango SUV R/T 4dr SUV (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I absolutely love my 'RANGO. It makes me feel like a teenager driving a muscle car. The difference is, I have child safety seats in the rear for my Grand Children. It's a solidly built, way cool, totally awesome vehicle. The highway mileage on long trips at 26-27 MPG makes me amazed at the technology and engineering involved in sculpting this work of art. The platform is excellent. The third row seating is a bonus, although big guys like me might not want to try to fold themselves up to climb in back there. But as far as comfort, convenience, safety, all 5 stars in my book. The cool factor is very high with me too. It looks marvelous. I added aftermarket tint and wind deflectors to the windows, some body side moulding, and running boards. It's a bad-assed Grandpa hotrod. The Grandkid's all love to be in it, ride in it, and they all talk about this car. It passes the grandkid test with 5 stars. I plan on driving this until the last bolt falls out. Chrysler should notify me personally if it's to be discontinued at any point because I would buy the last model year of it in the future. It's only going to get better going forward. I would love to attach a pic of my beautiful 'Rango here, but there are no provisions for that.

R/T POWER + BLACKTOP style = One Hot Kid Taxi
By Danielle

2013 Dodge Durango SUV R/T 4dr SUV AWD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

I love my Durango!!! I have every option available and the kids love it. It has ample USB ports, storage and an outlet for plugging in chargers. The speakers are not top quality and I was disappointed. The navigation is less than impressive and hard to use. It tells me wrong information. The ride in the 2nd and 3rd row seats is rough and the seats are stiff. BUT the power of the hemi is worth every penny. The sleek style and blacktop package match my personality and demand attention. ONE HOT RIDE FOR ONE HOT MOM!

Happy for Dodge
By Jerry C

2013 Dodge Durango SUV Crew 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

They made this one properly. Good for Dodge/Mercedes.

A/C
By suyoung

2013 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I loved the car until there were so many small recalls and the A/C did not work after three years since I bought the car new in Michigan. There was an inch and a half clean cut to the main tube. The manufacturer declined to help to pay, and the dealership I went to was horrible. I took my car to an A/C certified mechanic whom was familiar with Dodge. He said the main A/C tube was right next to the transmition metal shield. Either the main tube was corroded with all the salt and all from the snowy road or it was due to the metal vibration. Either way, wasn't the tube to last its life time? I have never had any A/C problem with any other car before. I think it is a defect.