2013 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: Great vehcile

2013 Dodge Durango - Consumer Review

Great vehcile
By bsworks75 on

2013 Dodge Durango Citadel 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Going from Toyota Yaris 38 mpg to this 16 mpg is quite a shock but I'm learning to just deal with it. I feel powerful and guarded when I drive myself and my baby around in this vehicle. We got the V8 Hemi (which is not an option on this review) and we are both very pleased with what it has to offer. It has a tow package and though we've only towed an empty flatbed trailer it towed with ease. I like the fact that it has an "ECO" function and can detect when I don't need the full 8 cylinders and drops 4 for my city driving. Cons: can feel when it shifts, a minor shudder & hubcaps? I just dropped almost $50K and I get hubcaps?

Heated/AC seats & Heated steering wheel, ECO function, HomeLink, 3rd row head rests that drop with push of button, inside & outside styling

Give us wheels and not hubcaps, smoother shifting, back head rests should be able to power up and not just down when button is pushed.