2013 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:
Great value - this is for V8 Citadel with all options
By zmra09 on 05/18/14 08:24 AM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Durango SUV Citadel 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

We had a 2011 Traverse LTZ that we were very happy with. Liked the dependability and the room. We were just looking for something nicer inside and with a little better ride and quieter. We looked at Acura MDX (too small even the new one); New Traverse and Buick (mild refresh not too exciting); Infiniti QX60 (nice, a little slower and would have been $10k more than our fully loaded Durango Citadel. From the first moment I drove the new 2014 Durango I was impressed by the handling; how solid and quiet it was; the ease of use of the Uconnect control system, and the performance. We got a fully loaded Durango Citadel with with 5.7 L Hemi V8.

The Perfect SUV!! Love it
By srs293 on 11/19/13 22:12 PM (PST)

2013 Dodge Durango SUV R/T 4dr SUV AWD (5.7L 8cyl 6A)

This SUV is simply amazing. We looked at the Tahoe, Suburban, which were both overly priced and pretty plain on the inside. We then looked at the Nissan Armada, which was comfortable but the gas mpg was 13. We then looked at the 2013 Ford Expedition Limited and it had very loud road noise. Then we found it! The AWD, 5.7 Liter RT Durango. It's fast, very comfortable. Has every option out there and rides soooo smooth. We absolutely love the SUV. Best in class by far.

Fits my family's needs... perfectly
By m_mora15 on 10/03/13 12:33 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I did an exhaustive search (in other words: I was looking for a bargain). We weren't looking for anything fancy, but we had to find an SUV with 3-rows, decent mpg's, something we can take camping, doesn't look like a giant rollerskate (quadruple check)... And we found one, the 2013 Dodge Durango. First, I REALLY like the exterior. The front looks very manly. The side view is ok, but the rear is reminiscent of older BMW's and its cousin the JEEP Grand Cherokee... fancy. Plenty of room for our luggage with the 3rd row folded down. Overall, very attractive vehicle.

so far so good
By dokutman on 07/29/13 12:12 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

purchased this new, may of 2013. Have put close to 6k miles on it already, but that included a trip to florida from md. Getting very decent gas milage for such a big vehicle, with AWD. Rides great, its quiet, with plenty of power. I average 23-24mpg in mixed driving, but got over 27mpg on the last fillup on the way home from florida! So far we've been very happy with this vehicle, and will post an update down the road....

Durango 2013
By mc9 on 04/19/13 15:50 PM (PDT)

2013 Dodge Durango SUV SXT 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I owned a 2003 Durango and the improvements in its ride and handling are remarkable. I bought it at Capital Chrysler in Garner from Sal R., who is a very good rep and takes care of his customer during and after the sale.

After 1100 miles
By waygrabow on 01/09/13 18:12 PM (PST)

2013 Dodge Durango SUV Crew 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

It is everything I expected. The Durango got a good review from Edmunds staff, and I have learned to trust their reviews. Consumers Reports also rated the Durango tops in customer satisfaction which says something. This is the first Chrysler product I have ever purchased. I looked at the Explorer, CX-9, new Pathfinder, Highlander, and Pilot also. The Durango matches the others in most attributes and exceeds them in having the shortest turning radius (maneuverability), longest driving range, and highest towing capacity. It is also great looking.

Great vehcile
By bsworks75 on 11/30/12 10:16 AM (PST)

2013 Dodge Durango SUV Citadel 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Going from Toyota Yaris 38 mpg to this 16 mpg is quite a shock but I'm learning to just deal with it. I feel powerful and guarded when I drive myself and my baby around in this vehicle. We got the V8 Hemi (which is not an option on this review) and we are both very pleased with what it has to offer. It has a tow package and though we've only towed an empty flatbed trailer it towed with ease. I like the fact that it has an "ECO" function and can detect when I don't need the full 8 cylinders and drops 4 for my city driving. Cons: can feel when it shifts, a minor shudder & hubcaps? I just dropped almost $50K and I get hubcaps?

2013 AWD Citadel
By larod55 on 11/25/12 06:50 AM (PST)

2013 Dodge Durango SUV Citadel 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have put about 1200 miles on this vehicle. About 400 of those miles were used to to tow a 17' bass boat through the Ozark moutains.I can find nothing to complain about. Plenty of power when I needed it.

The Edmunds TCO® estimated monthly insurance payment for a 2013 Dodge Durango Suv in VA is:

$176 per month*