2012 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: Repeat Durango Customer!

2012 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Review

Repeat Durango Customer!
By joe90278 on

2012 Dodge Durango SXT 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I am completely satisfied with my 2012 Dodge Durango. I got the SXT V6 model with RWD. The comfort level, design and luxurious feel of the 2012 Durango are really amazing even on this entry level SXT model. The performance from the 290hp 3.6L V6 motor is more than adequate. It hauls my family of 4 and all our gear with plenty of sure footed power. Granted it not going to have that knock your socks off power, but for those who are looking for that or those who complain the V6 is lacking…Dodge does offer the Durango in a 5.8L Hemi V8 that should do the job. Anyway, I knew what I was looking for in ride, comfort, and power. And I found it in this 2012 Dodge Durango SXT!

It’s hard to pick out only one or a few things I like about the Durango. I truly am happy with everything about the car. The biggest credit I can give it; is it’s comfortable drive and the inspired sense of confidence and safety I feel when driving it.

Would be nice to have a manual height adjustment on the drivers seat. My wife who is 5' 2" complains that she sits too low.