2012 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: My Old Sequoia Had to Go

2012 Dodge Durango - Consumer Review

Citadel 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 FFV AWD 5-speed Automatic)

My Old Sequoia Had to Go
By docsider on

2012 Dodge Durango Citadel 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

Sadly, our family traded in the old Sequoia, shedding crodile tears--the new Sequoias looked like they had a front end from a dump truck. Our 2012 AWD 5.7L Citadel is wicked cool! Fit and finsh is great, there are so many whistles and bells, I'm still finding cool things. The 5.7L Hemi is everything everyone said it is--including thirsty. I was initially a little leery about buying a Dodge, but nothing else that I looked at compared to the capacity, looks, performance and value. I used the employee discount program through my work, so there was no hassle on the purchase price. Can't wait to see how this thing drives in the snow this winter.

Fit and finish is superb. Enterior is roooomy. The power in the engine just keeps coming. I have no doubt it'll have no problem towing my 22ft Catalina sailboat. Definitely like the rumble of that Hemi! There are an unbelievable number of whistles and bells on the well equipped Citadel. I'm still discovering new things. I particularly enjoy the navigation/entertainment system with back-up camera, the side warning feature in the side mirrors and the adaptive cruise control. Stereo is great!

This thing will melt your credit card on the fuel side of the equation.