2012 Dodge Durango 3.6L V6 FFV AWD 5-speed Automatic Consumer Review - DODGE DURANGO 2012

2012 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Review

2012 Dodge Durango SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

DODGE DURANGO 2012
By dmcc81 on

2012 Dodge Durango SXT 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I just rescently purchased a dodge durango 2012 about a month ago, being my 5th new vehicule from dodge, chrysler and jeep products since the last 15 years. I've always loved dodge products but this new durango really surpasses all my expectations. From performance, comfort, cargo space, looks, it's a beauty. Only a month and I love this truck more and more, only remains to try it in the snow. Great fuel economy versus the power it has and gives. So far, two thumbs up for a well built truck and hoping for many many more to come.

Favorite Features

All of it, the truck itself. From cargo space, plenty space from front to back Security features, more than enough for a family Comfort,very well seated even in the 2nd and 3rd rows too. Great fuel economy versus power Great response of the engine on demand, wow when it kicks in. Esthetics, it just looks great with it's new curves.

Suggested Improvements

Didn't even think of that yet, maybe in the time to come. For now, i'm just enjoying my new truck. Oh yeah!!!