2012 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: Fantastic SUV, it just can't g

2012 Dodge Durango - Consumer Review

Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L V6 FFV 5-speed Automatic)

Fantastic SUV, it just can't get any better
By ggms16 on

2012 Dodge Durango Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is a fantastic vehicle.. And I have owned many many cars before, this is one of the vehicles I love the most. I've always had BMW's and Mercedes (Still have) and I love german technology, I think Mercedes Benz ownership over Chrysler inherit a lot of nice features, this truck handles like a german SUV, its not short on anything, it is very comfortable, amazingly nicely equipped and very attractive, fantastic MPG. I get around 22mpg in average driving here in Orlando, FL. Don't ever think twice if you are buying one, this car is amazing. Similar cars owned before: - Chevy Tahoe 2007 - Ford Explorer V8 2007, Explorer V8 2010 - Toyota Tundra 08 - Toyota FJ Cruiser 08 - Grand Cherokee 07

- Uconnect system - Audio System - Huge and comfortable rear seats (Even 3rd row) - Standard rearview camera and sensors - Magnificent chassis quality - Refined ride - Road noise is incredibly low - MPG - Almost everything else.

None that I can recall right now. This suv is awesome