Used 2012 Dodge Durango Crew SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2012 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:

If there was a cliff near by..
By Sean

2012 Dodge Durango SUV Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This was the biggest letdown experience I have ever had in a vehicle purchase. I could not even drive this truck! Every time the vehicle would shift my head would go forward as it lagged until the RPM's slowly got up there and which shift again and my head would go forward and lag.. Anybody to say different its just a Dodge fan and there sticking to their guns.. and that's it!! I have a 2002 trailblazer that the durango don't even come close too! I believe the newer ones with the v6 they put a better transmission in. Dad should have a slap on the wrist for putting this vehicle out I will never buy a Dodge again because of it

Great Choice!
By Philip Tseng

2012 Dodge Durango SUV Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

The high initial depreciation makes this SUV an compelling buy if you're looking for a relatively-new SUV. I appreciate the narrow body and tight turning radius which makes parking easier in parking lots and garage. The ride is smooth and quiet. I am getting 19/24 mpg.

Fantastic SUV, it just can't get any better
By ggms16

2012 Dodge Durango SUV Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

This is a fantastic vehicle.. And I have owned many many cars before, this is one of the vehicles I love the most. I've always had BMW's and Mercedes (Still have) and I love german technology, I think Mercedes Benz ownership over Chrysler inherit a lot of nice features, this truck handles like a german SUV, its not short on anything, it is very comfortable, amazingly nicely equipped and very attractive, fantastic MPG. I get around 22mpg in average driving here in Orlando, FL. Don't ever think twice if you are buying one, this car is amazing. Similar cars owned before: - Chevy Tahoe 2007 - Ford Explorer V8 2007, Explorer V8 2010 - Toyota Tundra 08 - Toyota FJ Cruiser 08 - Grand Cherokee 07

- Uconnect system - Audio System - Huge and comfortable rear seats (Even 3rd row) - Standard rearview camera and sensors - Magnificent chassis quality - Refined ride - Road noise is incredibly low - MPG - Almost everything else.

None that I can recall right now. This suv is awesome

love this car
By dipetlover

2012 Dodge Durango SUV Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I bought the 2012 dodge durango, after much consideration. This is the 1st suv/crossover i have owned, and I love it. It is fun to drive, handles like a dream, u-turns on a dime, and has enough room for my 2 grandsons age 7 & 8, and my daughter that has 2 toddlers in car seats. I had considered the Honda Pilot, the Ford Explorer and the GMC Acadia. I am very satisfied with my purchase.

I love the Keyless remote start, touchscreen radio, parking sensor, backup camera is really cool, digital readouts on dash that can be customized to your liking.

A Mercedes ML-350 for half the price!
By dhagge02

2012 Dodge Durango SUV Crew 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)

I have driven a Mercedes ML-350 for the past two years and when I found out that the Durango is built on the same platform (a leftover from when Daimler owned Chrysler, splitting in mid-2008), I had to test drive it. It has the same exact quality, fit and finish, road feel, and many of the same features of the ML-350. Except the price tag! The vehicle looks great, is amazingly quiet, plushly appointed - and yet manly. The optional 3rd row seat with middle row captains chairs give the interior that convenient and huge mini-van feeling - yet you're not subjected to actually driving a mini-van. I have driven so many vehicles and this is, hands-down, my favorite ever.

Fit and finish, quality, road feel, interior styling.

• SUV