2011 Dodge Durango Crew 4dr SUV AWD (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
We just purchased a 2011 Durango Crew AWD with the V6 and we are extremely satisfied.
Our dealer let us have a demo Durango for 5 days and my wife and I put it through the paces of daily life with two small children, a dog.
We we very impressed and compared it head to head with our 2009 Pilot EX-L 4X4.
We looked at the 2012 Pilot, but felt the Durango offered more content and a much more refined interior than the Pilot.
In addition, the Durango drove better (crisp handling for a 7 pass. vehicle) and was much quieter on the Highway.
And, after drivng it for another week since delivery, we are very impressed with the mileage (better than the honda by a mile or two per gallon on average).
- Proximity Key - A must with kids
- Power rear lift gate
- Hard Drive Enabled stereo
- Alpine Amp - More than adequate!
- Bluetooth for phone and streaming audio
- Tumble seats for third row access - easier than the pilot
- Luxurious interior - This is a Dodge?!? :)
None for now...I am hoping that the reliability is as improved as the initial look and feel of the Durango.
So far, so good...