Doesn't work well with kid's car seats.
By hglkrl on
2011 Dodge Durango Express 4dr SUV (3.6L 6cyl 5A)
Bought it last week without the wife's input. Always a mistake. With two car seats installed the third row seat is inaccessible. I should have bought the Acadia with more flexible seating. The car is fun to drive. Interior is very nicely done. Garmin navigation works very well. Electronics are awesome. Adaptive cruise control and ventilated seats are something I never cared about. But once you use them you will love them. Blind-spot avoidance works well. I bought the V8 with a tow package because they didn't have a white V6 on the lot with the tow package. Another mistake. The V6 is just fine and has 30% better mileage than the V8. Expensive Mistake to get the 8.
Favorite Features
HID headlights, Adaptive cruise control, interior ergonomics and comfort, although the seats could use more bolstering. Very quiet comfortable ride. Navigation is great.
Suggested Improvements
2nd row seats don't slide forward or backward and installing a child safety-seat makes the back row impossible to access. Horrid mileage on the V8 detracts from an otherwise enjoyable drive. The rear entertainment screen blocks the entire rear view mirror. Just get the kids ipads instead.
By metro21
on 08/30/13 14:45 PM (PDT)

I put two car seats in the third row and one in the second row to keep the third row accessible. The only issue with the child seats in the third row is that there is no LATCH which makes no sense. I test drove the V6 and bought it with the V8. V6 seemed to suffice but the V8 is very smooth and nice- glad I got the V8 even if at a cost of a few MPG's. I got an aftermarket DVD system installed and yes it does block most of the view out the rear window.