Power, Luxury, Looks and Handling
By Absolute Glassworks on
2008 Dodge Durango Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
I test drove the Limited model with intentions of buying a cheaper model. After the test drive I was hooked! Leather interior, Hemi power, mygig w/rear tv for the kids, are all features I decided we had to have. Laminated glass really makes it quiet inside. And the hemi power and the 18" wheels make it a awesome performance ride. The fuel saver mode on Highway really saves on the gas too. Rear camera and park assist, along with the power tailgate and sunroof were extras that I wouldn't have picked but are really nice to have. I test drove everything in its class and this vehicle wins hands down! I look for reasons to take it out for a spin, its that fun to drive!
Favorite Features
Mygig cd/dvd satellite tv and radio and GPS is a super bundle. 18" rims for a sports car like ride. Heated leather seats with memory for 2 drivers is nice. Parking alarms and camera work great day or night. Laminated glass for added safety and quiet ride.
Suggested Improvements
Little more leg room in the back although if the passenger moves seat up a bit its very comfortable for me and I am 6' 5"