My Maroon Beast.
By Bill Woessner on
2008 Dodge Durango Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)
What can I say but,this vehicle can do it all.Probably the best vehicle I have ever owned.This HEMI will blow by any stock equipped truck out there.I live in hilly Western Pennsylvania and can tow anything from my Six-Pack Charger to my Chris-Craft Cruiser.The all 4WD plows through the worst snow we have and climbs any muddy trail I put it through. There is so much room that a family of 7 can enjoy a long trip.With the seats down I can load 4x8 sheets of drywall or plywood or move any youngster to college. The power leather heated seats feel like you are on a cloud. This vehicle is such a head turner with the maroon paint and 20 inch chrome wheels.
Favorite Features
There are so many to talk about.The oversize Sunroof will put a smile on your sunny face.The gps/6 disc cd player makes you sing. The kids love the DVD movie theater and 2nd row quad seats.The rear camera/backup sensors help when hooking up the boat.The self opening rear hatch helps
Suggested Improvements
A cold air intake and a Flowmaster Cat-back exhaust system increased fuel mileage to 16 city and 22 highway mpg.The factory should have a standard towing 3rd brake box and bigger outside mirrors as standard equipment.I would not change anything else on this vehicle.