2007 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: Would buy again

2007 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Review

Would buy again
By Family Man on

2007 Dodge Durango SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have had the other body style durango, & several Dodge trucks & enjoy this one. We bought the Durango about a month ago and I have put 3000 miles on it already and have not made my first payment. Fun to drive, good road view, nice sounding V8. We come from mustangs, trucks and a Dodge Mini Van. The Durango has as much room as a van but needs more oomph out of the hole and it got that in 08. We saved a ton of cash on this buying it with 20k miles on it. Also has synthetics in rear & front diffs. from factory. I will run full synthetic in the motor soon as well. I drive a lot and wanted something safe for my family and myself. Our kids love it over our mini van since they can see out better.

AMERICAN MADE!!! Nice leather seats, AWD, Alpine stereo, power seat, seating for 8. Back row is adult tight but kid friendly. Knee air bags which I like since we have been in a head on before, all row side air bags, AWD good for going camping in the hills, soon to get DVD installed.

Would be great w/stow-n-go like the van has, better fuel economy, doors that shut softly when the windows are down, level out the nose with the back, luggage bars as standard if it has a roof rack, speakers for the rear seating people, other than that I enjoy my Durango.