2007 Dodge Durango Consumer Review: Great Truck

2007 Dodge Durango - Consumer Review

SLT 4dr SUV (4.7L V8 4x4 5-speed Automatic)

Great Truck
By Jimssn697 on

2007 Dodge Durango SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I ordered my Durango from the dealer. I got the Adventurer with the 5.7 and the tow package and 3.73 rear. I get 17.5 on the highway. I love the power, drop the hammer, and it'll smoke any truck. The split third row is great, and heated leather seats are a must. My only complaint is the rack and pinoin steering, with the AWD, when it hits a bump, the wheel tends to jerk to the right. The windshield is also too far forward, making the passenger side A-pillar a major blind spot when driving around a sharp left turn. I also ordered the 4WD transfer case. Havent had much snow in south Jersey yet, but it handles great in mud and the snow we've had.

5.7L HEMI a must!! Great stock throaty sound, cant wait to throw a Cat-Back exhaust on it. 4WD Transfer case, heated leather seats. Dont bother with the cloth.

Change the angle on the windshild to eliminate the blind spot in the passenger side A-pillar. Firm up the steering to eliminate over steer on road bumps. Hands at 3 and 10 o'clock help.