Used 2007 Dodge Durango SUV Consumer Reviews - 38 Car Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:

Worst SUV ever!
By bobby

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We've owned this Durango for 3 years and we have had more issues that all our other vehicles combined! dash board lights come on constantly, the dealer can't find anything! steering wheel is too loose, cheap plastic interior pieces falling, I will NEVER buy a DODGE vehicle again!

roomy

pay more attention to QUALITY!

Best SUV ever owned.
By Ed

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

3 years ago I went to the dealer and I was looking for a Black Dodge Durango SLT, Hemi of course, until the salesman told me that they only had a Durango Night Runner on transit to the dealer and I obviously said YES!. Owning this truck for 3 years has been a great experience with a perfect and powerful engine with great performance, great interior, and nice black chrome wheels. It's got about 37,000 miles and I've never ever had any problems. All I can say is that IT'S THE PERFECT CHOICE.

HEMI power, Night Runner package, Interior space, rear solid axle and it's just too fun to drive.

Chrysler, please revive the Dodge durango!

Best SUV ever owned.
By Ed

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned my Dodge Durango Night Runner for three years already, it has 37,000 miles and I'm still impressed. The best part about this truck is the HEMI engine, great power, great performance and of course great fuel mileage for a V8. I've never experienced any mechanical problems or any kind of problems, the only times it visits the dealer is for service and that's it. It's very comfortable for those long trips and it's built tough.

Hemi engine, Night Runner package, Alpine stereo system, black chrome clad alloy wheels, YES essentials seats, and a rear solid axle.

Front suspension only because it occasionally squeaks.

Nice SUV
By Eric

2007 Dodge Durango SUV Limited 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

We have had our Durango for almost three years now. We bought it for the Hemi and it's towing capacity. We have three kids and need the third row seat as well. Ball joints needed replacing at 45K miles, non- greasable. I would have expected a little more mileage.

Hemi, Hemi, Hemi. 20 freeway MPG with the MDS cylinder de-activation system. Did I mention the Hemi?

Well the Durango is officially dead. Too bad for Dodge as they now don't have anything to compete with Ford and Chevy is this segment.

Old to New - No Regrets
By James

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV 4WD (4.7L 8cyl 5A)

I traded in my old 2000 Durango that made it to 300,000 miles with minor problems, for a used 2007 Durango SLT 4WD with the 5.7L Hemi. I have owned it for six months and it has impressed me very much. Aside from the hereditary gas mileage trait, this car has been a great family commuter. It has a lot of space inside with great storage capacity and a surprisingly spacious third row. Though the second row seems to be a bit compromised in terms of legroom, there has been no other flaws in the car. It has a great towing capacity which has helped with our boats and some offroading problems with my friends and has done it without struggle.

Extremely comfortable ride, great power and acceleration when equipped with he 5.7L hemi, great towing capacity, amazing offroading capabilities, aggressive appearance and styling, and a great sound system.

Fuel efficiency and second row seating space.