Used 2007 Dodge Durango SLT SUV Consumer Reviews | Edmunds

2007 Dodge Durango SUV - Consumer Reviews

View reviews for a specific Durango model:

Worst SUV ever!
By bobby

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We've owned this Durango for 3 years and we have had more issues that all our other vehicles combined! dash board lights come on constantly, the dealer can't find anything! steering wheel is too loose, cheap plastic interior pieces falling, I will NEVER buy a DODGE vehicle again!

roomy

pay more attention to QUALITY!

Best SUV ever owned.
By Ed

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

3 years ago I went to the dealer and I was looking for a Black Dodge Durango SLT, Hemi of course, until the salesman told me that they only had a Durango Night Runner on transit to the dealer and I obviously said YES!. Owning this truck for 3 years has been a great experience with a perfect and powerful engine with great performance, great interior, and nice black chrome wheels. It's got about 37,000 miles and I've never ever had any problems. All I can say is that IT'S THE PERFECT CHOICE.

HEMI power, Night Runner package, Interior space, rear solid axle and it's just too fun to drive.

Chrysler, please revive the Dodge durango!

Best SUV ever owned.
By Ed

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

I've owned my Dodge Durango Night Runner for three years already, it has 37,000 miles and I'm still impressed. The best part about this truck is the HEMI engine, great power, great performance and of course great fuel mileage for a V8. I've never experienced any mechanical problems or any kind of problems, the only times it visits the dealer is for service and that's it. It's very comfortable for those long trips and it's built tough.

Hemi engine, Night Runner package, Alpine stereo system, black chrome clad alloy wheels, YES essentials seats, and a rear solid axle.

Front suspension only because it occasionally squeaks.

Great family vehicle
By Mrs Young

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

First and foremost, I admit that the Durango is not easy on gas. Other than the gas problem, I really like this vehicle. As a mom of two young boys, I love having a sexy mommy wagon. I have a 2007, with leather interior, mp3 multi disc player. It's a lovely maroon color with silver details. It has a roomy third row seat and plenty of storage. It handles great and has a very powerful v8 engine. It's fun to drive and it's very stylish. The only other problem area is that sometimes the gas cap doesn't make a good seal which makes the service engine light come on temporarily. Hopefully, I can stop by my dealership and have that problem taken care of.

Certainly Worth a look
By SM

2007 Dodge Durango SUV SLT 4dr SUV (3.7L 6cyl 4A)

We have had our SUV for about 5 weeks now & we really love it. It's crazy that many others complain about MPG. What were they expecting from an SUV this large? We have the 4.7 & get 16/20 which is not bad at all. Our SUV seats 8, which is great as we are always hauling lots of kids & family around. You can get a fantastic deal on an slightly used Durango right now with everyone overreacting to high fuel prices. It's only a few MPG less than an Acadia or Pilot etc and much lower in price. If you are looking for a good sized SUV this is certainly worth a look. There is lots of room inside and road visibility is great. The second row seats fold easily so access to the 3rd row is good.

8 passenger seating, Leather seats, ease of folding 2nd and 3rd row seats to make a flat floor surface. Large list of std safety features. Good view of the road.

Larger glove box, Std trailer hitch on all V-8 models, variable cylinder management system for improved fuel economy.